WALK-IN Oath Commissioner & Notary Public in MISSISSAUGA, Serving ONTARIO & Greater TORONTO Since 2012
Our Mississauga City Center Notary Public Office is Conveniently Located in Peel Municipality to Promptly Serve Peel, Halton, Malton and Toronto Region.
Our Walk-in Notary and Oath Commissioning Service Includes:
- Oath Commissioning/Swearing of Affidavits & Notarizing Your Signatures in ANY type of documents, for example:
- Child Travel Consent Letter,
- Immigration Invitation Letter,
- Name Change Application,
- Out of province real estate closing docs,
- USA/American Real Estate Closing Docs,
- Authorization to do Something,
- Sworn Affidavits,
- Statutory Declarations,
- Professional Exam Applications,
- Power of Attorneys,
- Court documents,
- Estate Administration documents
- Patent/ Trademark Documents
- And much more.
- Certified True Copies, attestations and Notarizations of ALL TYPES OF DOCUMENTS, for example:
- Driver's License,
- Marriage Certificates,
- Birth Certificates,
- Foreign/Domestic educational/degree certificates,
- Various Photo IDs
- And much more.
- We also do finger print and thumb impression witnessing/commissioning.
- Aside Notarizing and Oath Commissioning for Ontario and other Provinces in Canada, We have notarized and oath commissioned documents for countries all over the world. Some examples:
- Docs for USA, especially US Real Estate Closing Docs etc.
- Caribbeans/ Guayana/ Jamaica Estate and Real Estate Documents etc.
- Power of Attorneys etc. for India, Pakistan, Bangladesh.
- Tawkil or Wakalat for Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria and other Middle Eastern Countries.
- And many other documents for every corners of the globe.
- The document to be notarized or commissioned can be in any language.
- Our Notary Public and Commissioner of Oaths is fully registered with Ontario Official Document Services (ODS), and Global Affairs Canada for Authentication Purposes, which is the Canadian Alternative of Apostilles.
Our Walk-in Oath Commissioning & Notary Public Detailed Fee Structure
1st to 3rd Notarization: $15 each, Tax Included ($13.25 +HST)
4th and More Notarization in the Same Sitting: $10 each, Tax Included ($8.85 + HST)
Every 6th Notarization or Commissioning in the Same Sitting is FREE.
- 1 Notarization/Oath Commissioning, Fee: $15, tax included.
- 2 Notarizations/Oath Commissionings, Fee: $15 + $15 = $30, tax included.
- 3 Notarizations/Oath Commissionings, Fee: $30 +$15 = $45, tax included.
- 4 Notarizations/Oath Commissionings, Fee: $45 + $10 = $55, tax included.
- 5 Notarizations/Oath Commissionings, Fee: $55 + $10= $65, tax included.
- 6th Notarization/ Oath Commissioning: FREE,
So, Fee for 6 Notarizations / Oath Commissionings= $65, tax included
- 7 Notarizaions / Oath Commissioning: $65+10 = $75, tax included.
- 12th Notarization /Oath Commissioning in the same sitting: FREE
... And thus the Total Notarization / Oath Commissioning Fee in a sitting is calculated.
Notarization or Oath Commissioning = Notary Public Signature + Embossed Notary Seal + Necessary Oath Administration + Any Other Applicable Stamps/Seals.
We provide Red Seal Notary Stamp or Golden Seal Notary Stamp at no extra fee whenever appropriate.
**We accept Cash or E-Transfer Payments Only**
We are Mississauga and Toronto's BEST OPTION AFTER A FREE NOTARY PUBLIC & Commissioner of Oaths.
Highest Quality & Reliability at Cheapest Price.
Guaranteed Satisfaction or You Get Your Money Back.
We are Mississauga & Toronto's After-Hours Walk-in Notary Public & Oath Commissioner Specialist
All our Notary Public and Oath Commissioning Services are on a Walk-in basis at the posted walk-in hours.
=>Late/Evening/Night Walk-In Hours On Weekdays
=>Morning and After-noon Walk-In Hours Open Saturday & Sunday
=>Little or No Wait Time For Walk-In Notary & Oath Commissioning.
Walk-in Notary & Oath Commissioning
Open 7 Days a Week (at the posted walk-in hours)
And Yes.. we are open on Saturday & Sunday!
NO APPOINTMENTS NEEDED FOR WALK-IN HOUR NOTARY / OATH COMMISSIONING...JUST DROP BY!
Our Super Fast Notary Service Means YOU ARE DONE WITH NOTARIZATION IN MINUTES
Otherwise our walk-in hours are open as posted during all seasons.
What to Bring In for Walk-in Notary Public or Oath Commissioner Service
- Two pieces of your ORIGINAL IDs. One of them must be govt. issued photo ID, like passport, driver license, health card etc. A second ID can be without photo.
- If You Need Certification as True Copies of Originals: Originals of all documents + their photo-copies. (Note: if you need to certify true copies of Wills and Power of Attorneys, please call us for the requirements)
- If You Need Oath Commissioning/Witnessing Signature Service: All original documents that you will be signing. The person who has to sign must sign personally in front of the Notary Public. (Note: We do not witness will execution.)
- We only accept cash or e-transfer.
Questions? Want to Re-confirm Notary Public and Oath Commissioner Availability?
905-483-6432 / 905-484-3605 / 905-275-6776
...or Just Drop By During our No-Appointment After-Hours Walk-in Notary Timings Posted in This Page.
YOUR LAWYER, NOTARY PUBLIC & COMMISSIONER OF OATHS
Usman Hannan is providing top Quality Notary Public and Oath Commissioning service in Mississauga, Greater Toronto and surrounding area at a low price since 2012. He is a personal injury and wrongful dismissal lawyer at Hannan Hannan Barristers, and a fully certified Ontario Notary Public and Oath Commissioner, duly appointed by the Ontario's Attorney General. He founded After-Hour Notary Public. Usman Hannan is fluent in Bangla, and knows intermediate level Arabic. He also speaks a bit hindi/urdu.
Why After-hour Notary Public ?
Highest Quality - Cheapest Price. All Signatures and Stamps are provided by a Barrister & Solicitor, who is also a Notary Public and Oath Commissioner. So Your documents get the highest level of credentials with our seal and stamp. Thousands of clients served with 99.99% success rate.
Less than 5 Minute Walk-in Notary Public and Oath Commissioner Service with Little to No Wait-time in Most Cases.
Staying True to Our Name, We are the Champions for Walk-in Notary & Oath Commissioning During Afternoon/Evening/Night/After-hours on Weekdays
+ During Saturday & Sunday
Avoid Hassle and Re-scheduling to Notarize during business hours. Come to Us during weekday After-hours and on Saturday-Sundays. Our After-hour Walk-in Notary Service stays open for you when others are closed.
After-hour Notary Public
Reliably Available in Mississauga & Greater Toronto Area at a Low Fee.
OPEN LATE, OPEN WEEKENDS (at the posted Walk-in Hours).